AMC Group of Institutions, better known as AMC, is a mega conglomerate of educational institutions offering educational programmes with a large portfolio from KG to PG. All these institutions are being managed by Paramahamsa Foundation Trust, which was established in 1983 with the prime objective to promote high quality education.
The vision, commitment and dedication of the Founder Chairman Dr. K. R. Paramahamsa, Ph.D, the group has witnessed an exponential growth in the field of professional education and became a symbol for quality education.
The Trust placed enormous emphasis on developing right kind of physical infrastructure, which it is strongly believed, a foundation for imparting quality education. Towards this end, the foundation has procured 42 acres of land at 18th K M Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore and constructed building to house its American School, Engineering College, Graduate and Post-graduate programmes under AMC and Advanced Management college.
Similarly, the foundation has been according highest priority to strengthen intellectual infrastructure by recruiting experienced faculty with excellent track record of teaching and research.
AMC ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Eligibility for all B.E Courses 45% aggregate in Maths, Physics & Chemistry in Intermediate / PUC / Plus 2.
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT COLLEGE
ADVANCED MANAGEMENT COLLEGE
The admission to B.E. COURSES in our institution will be made centrally at AMC Engineering College. The admission of the candidates belonging to the different categories will be made as under:
- On the basis of the Common Entrance Test, COMED - K or CET and as per the merit of AIEEE score card.
- The candidates who have appeared and selected by COMED - K, CET & AIEEE are automatically considered for admission to B.E. COURSES. They are required to submit a separate application in a prescribed form to be procured from AMCEC.
- For all categories, the basis of admission of 75% approved intake will be as per the CET-2005. The balance 25% of admission will be under Management Quota, who has to fulfill the eligibility criteria. (please refer)
The procedure for admission to B.E. Programmes in AMC Engineering College batch under Management quota will be as follows:
Only those candidates who have submitted the application for admission in the specified form in time and have the rank as specified by VTU and Govt. Karnataka will be considered for admission. The xerox copy of this application form has to be forwarded to 'The Chairman, Committee for Overseeing the Entrance Test, CET Cell Premises, I floor, 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560003.
The candidates are required to bring the following original certificates: Class Plus 2, PUC or Intermediate certificate (indicating the date of birth), provisional certificate, score card of the Qualifying Examination like CET, COMED - K or AIEEE along with one set of attested Xerox copies.
The candidates will be counselled one by one according to the Rank in CET, COMED - K or AIEEE from amongst those seek admission. They will be informed of the branch offered to them as per their preference indicated by them in application form and their Rank in CET, COMED - K or AIEEE and asked to present the documents. After verification, the originals and Xerox copies will be retained and an admission slip issued. The candidate must pay the fees immediately.
If the candidate does not report for admission on the scheduled date at the specified time either in person or through his/her nominee, or if a seat is offered in the branch which may or may not be his/her first preference and he/she refuses to accept the same or he/she does not pay the fees on the day of admission, his/her name will be deleted and he/she will cease to be a candidate and henceforth will not have any subsequent claim to a seat in B.E. Programme.
In case the numbers of candidates present are more than the seats available a few may be offered admission against the possible future vacancies on submission of originals and payment of fees. The remaining present will be placed on the wait-list and if the vacancies persist the candidates next in the merit list will be informed individually by Registered Post.
- Admissions can be allowed only from the UGC recognized Universities for PG courses and PU Boards recognized by the respective state Govt. and approved by the respective University for UG courses.
- Students seeking admission to any course, the student should ensure his eligibility criteria match the requirement of Bangalore University. Our counselor will assist you on these issues on admission.
- All Plus two/ PUC/ Intermediate students should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate for B B M, B H M and B A Journalism any degree course offered by us.
- For the course of B Sc (Bio-Tech), Microbiology, Biochemistry and Genetics - the students must have done science subjects in plus two / PUC / Intermediate course and should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
- For the course of B C A - the student should have scored a minimum of 40% aggregate in the Plus two / PUC / Intermediate.
- All students of J& K marks card have to be supplemented with Verification letter. After the admission the college will obtain from the J & K Board. Hence, J & K students should enclose a DD for Rs400/- in favour of their Board along with the Original certificates.
UNDER GRADUATE STUDENTS should submit all Originals + 1 set of Photo Copies
- 10th Standard or its equivalent (Xerox only)
- 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate
- Transfer Certificate last attended
- Migration Certificate for non Karnataka students
- 3-Passport size & 1 Stamp size Photographs
- Eligibility Certificate from Visveswaraiah Technological for foreigners indicating foreign qualification is equivalent to 10+2 or higher secondary of Indian Board. (College will assist to get the approval)
POST GRADUATE STUDENTS should submit all Originals + 1 set of Photo Copies
- 10th Standard/SSC or its equivalent (Copy only)
- 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate or its equivalent (Copy only)
- Bachelor's degree: All years marks statements indicating 50% aggregate marks
- Provisional Degree Certificate from the College last attended
- Transfer Certificate from the college last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University where Degree is Completed
- 3-Passport size & 1 Stamp size Photographs
- Foreign Students should obtain Eligibility Certificate from Visveswaraiah Technological University / Bangalore University indicating that the Students Foreign qualification is equivalent to Bachelor degree of Indian University's requirement. (College will assist to get the approval)
*** Earlier you book the seats, Lesser amount you have to pay ***
Booking in advance for 2011 batch in most of the colleges is going on .
Contact : ANKIT MISHRA
Mobile : +91-9742479101
Website : http://management-nri-quota.blogs